jcrewismyfavstore

jcrewismyfavstore

Saturday, March 15, 2014

J. Crew Lattice Medallion Popover

Hi Everyone!

I have a review of the J. Crew Lattice Medallion Popover to share today.  I really love this print!

Here are two IRL pictures of the shirt:



I took my normal size 12 in this shirt.  I'm also loving several of the other pieces in this print including the following:

The No. 2 Pencil Skirt in Lattice Medallion:



I reviewed this skirt here.

The Lattice Medallion Top and the Campbell Capri in Lattice Medallion are super cute too!  

What do you think of this print?  Do tell!

p.s.  I have a review of the J. Crew Lightweight Merino Tunic Sweater scheduled for tomorrow.  

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. My friend and I went shopping yesterday and she bought the same shirt. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ended up w/the scarf in this print. I had to have *something* in it. I'm glad you got the skirt. A definite must for your collection.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!