jcrewismyfavstore

jcrewismyfavstore

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

J. Crew Embroidered Floral Tee

Hi Everyone!

I have a review of the J. Crew Embroidered Floral Tee to share today.  I absolutely love the versatility of this tee.

Here are a few IRL pictures of the tee:



And, here is a closer picture of the pattern:


I'm wearing the tee with the Schoolboy Blazer and the Tortoise and Stone Necklace.  If you like this tee, you might also like the J. Crew Embroidered-Front Tee.

What do you think of this tee?  Do tell!

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. I love this outfit Rynetta! It's just lovely paired together with the blazer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that tee! I have the black version.

    Please remember to enter my giveaway. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this design! I just ordered a M & L in the blue and not sure which one to keep. Did you find that yours shrank at all after washing & drying? The M is perfect right now, but I'd hate for it to get any tighter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!